Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Goodies from CRC

Today I've received some stuff I ordered from Chain Reaction Cycles about ten days ago.
Item number one:
Cateye Strada Wireless computer:



This looks like a piece of cake to operate and set-up. I like the way it attaches to the stem/bars. Basic functions here: current, average, and maximum speeds, two trip-distances, odometer, clock, elapsed time. I'll let you know more of what I think of it as soon as I set it up and use it (probably tomorrow).

Item number two:
High visibility ankle bands by Respro.
Two reasons I got these. First is safety obviously. Since I get home after work at about six, any cycling on a weekday will be after the sun's long gone. On top of that, riding with jeans - or anything other that shorts and tights - means chain dirt on the trousers. The ankle bands will be sorting it out.

Item number three:
Socks! Endura Coolmax socks are so comfy, and even in the winter I never felt cold wearing them! So I got another three-pack. For less than a tenner!

No comments:

Post a Comment